Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Water

I have read oodles of books about nutrition over the years. From Dr. Biddle's Diet book his suggestion is to drink a glass of water before each meal and each snack. I drink a lot of water during the day; but I have yet to master or to remember to drink before each meal or snack. That will be on my agenda this week as I am not able to exercise.

Another day with high insights ahead! I went to the chiropractor yesterday. As he was punching me here and there I said it doesn't hurt there. Cliff said by the time he is done you will! Of course, it hurt to laugh but I am breathing better and I can move a lot better I just can't pick up Baer yet. I am not able to do gardening yet but hopefully next week the weather will be nice and the dead flowers won't be going anywhere and it will still be there for me when I get better; as I am the only gardener in the house.

This is just a sprinkle in my life and it will soon pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment