Background

Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Day

I realized after I read my first post that I DIDN'T finish it...so...Long story short, I have some big shoes to fill every day when I look at thousands of people around the world who ARE making a difference in there lives. I got an email last week but didn't read it until this morning. You can go under YouTube and look for the one that says Team Hoyt. I cried; rejoiced; and decided that I need to make a difference today after watching that video. Amazingly wonderful!

I know that there are going to be foods that maybe aren't so good for me. Like I just ate a girl scout cookie....I even ate two. Boy, did they taste good! Its over now and I am moving on. I heard an actress say once if you want to eat something that is not so good for you, eat it before lunch and then be good the rest of the day. I like that thought! I ate the cookies at 10:30....and I will be good the rest of the day.

It was helpful to clean out the refrigerator today so I can actually see what is good to eat in it. Makes a big difference when you look inside to see good food waiting to be eaten. One of my favorites is mustard greens; purple cabbage; homemade salsa; other lettuces. The tomatoes aren't very tasty now and so I am not fond of eating them but occasionally I will plug one in for good measure.

1 comment:

  1. Hey~~ I bought cherry tomatoes at Costco and they are fantastic....so are the grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete