Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hope

Marjie I am glad that you found the site all right! It does help to write things down. Yesterday was not the best day for Jackie and I. Someone rearend Jackie's Armada and totaled it and left her with pain in her back and neck. I was carrying Baer around and we cut a corner to quickly and he knee-ed me in the side and I am in pain and can't lift anything. So it is difficult for the both of us to move today. With this happening I won't be exercising for probably the rest of the week; so I will have to watch my intake of food so as not to gain any weight. I have started to weigh myself again to hold myself accountable. I fluctuate between two pounds but despite all the has happened over the last three months trying to adjust my food levels without a diet I think I have done fairly well. So I can say that I have officially lost 32 lbs. You go for it Marjie. I think the hardest thing for me was not to have any fruit at all. It did help to have someone else doing it with me. I am sure Jennifer will be a big support for you through all of it and what I am saying I am here for you! Go for it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment