Background

Monday, March 15, 2010

Everything Matters

First of all, thank you Diane, for providing this communication tool to help us both in our weight loss journey. I truly hope that we both can inspire each other to become slimmer and healthier women. I have been so miserable for so long and I, like you, do not want to look back in another ten years of frustration thinking "why haven't I lost weight yet?". Pain.
I just left a message for Jennifer Spoonemore to get information on the protein diet. I ALWAYS feel like I can do it alone, but obviously I CANNOT. I want to be healthy. My emotions totally control my eating and I am sad most of the time lately. I need to trust in the Lord and put my troubles "in a box" and not let them rule me. I think if I would just follow the Gospel plan and read the scriptures more and pray more, I would be able to figure out my life a little better.
I have several beautiful outfits that I bought years ago, that I have never worn. I want to wear them and feel good. I avoid doing alot of things because I do not like how I look, so I need to reverse this pattern now.
We can do this, Diane. You can get back on track and I can finally get on track.
I named this post "everything matters" because every bite matters, every choice, and every bit of exercise. It all matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment