Background

Saturday, April 24, 2010

STEP 3 - Set A Starting Date

The main point they are making is that when you know what your BMI is and you have measured your waist; and your weight the next step in your progression is to set a GOAL and then commit yourself....which means discipline yourself to keep it.

Make sure that when you set your goal day and mark the X on the calendar that it is the right time to start. If their are too many responsibilities knocking at your door you may want to wait until some of those things have been done away with. (My thought on that is if I never start, I will never lose....but I also know that if I am overwhelmed I will not be able to concentrate; like our trip to Kansas was a bit stressful.)

WHEN you find the right time in your life; make an appointment with yourself. Fill your kitchen with the foods that will help you become a healthy eater and find someone to walk with and prepare for an exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment