Background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Parsley

I was searching the web for something yesterday and came across a site called Harvest Eating by Chef Keith Snow. He has many recipes that he makes and you can watch him make it. I copied off a couple of recipes that I will put under the meals. One is called Black Bean and Cilantro Burgers and the other is Olivia's Chocolate Hazelnut Infusion.

The tip that I was impressed with was when we grow parsley or buy it that you cut the bottoms off and put it in a glass of water and it will keep up to two weeks. I love parsley and I thought that perhaps I could and would eat it better if it were a greenery in water staring me in the face. A definite A+ in my book. I think that might work with other things also like cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment