Background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CHOICES

It has been sometime since I have written....it is already November 2nd election day. A lot has happened with some of my choices: one in which laid me up for sometime with not being able to do a lot having missed a step at 4:30 in the morning to go exercise. The thought was on my mind earlier than that. I was so grateful for my body and how each part works together to help me breathe, walk, think...it was going to be a great day. It was a Monday morning the 27th of September and I was eager to move my limbs. However not in quite the way I anticipated...missing the bottom step to the landing, spraining both ankles and a fractured 5th Metatarsil bone in my right foot.

Okay, I had my prayer, got dressed, had an option of what shoes to wear....whether to turn the light on or not....not wanting to wake anyone up. The first thing I did was yell for Cliff out of a dead sleep to come help me. Jacque heard me fall and asked Spencer to get up and help me. Oh, no....I was in so much pain I couldn't walk on any foot.

I cried all day long. Anyone called, I cried. At that point I didn't think I would be doing the things I wanted to accomplish...would be put on hold....for how long; at least 6 weeks. Well, now that it has been six weeks I am doing more but my foot is still swollen and bruised. Rexene brought me an ice thingy to put on my foot and when my foot is extremely tired I go up and read, watch tv for about two hours changing every 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off. I have been on it for 4 hours and I am going to have to take a break.

Lois Middleton came to see me and after I told her what I just told you...she said you could look at this accident two ways. Perhaps Satan is saying okay she is so appreciative of her body lets give her a trial and will she still be grateful for her body and/or maybe I have been serving many in and around me...maybe they need to learn to serve you. Think what you will!

I am a survivor. I actually did exercise every day in which involved my upper body strength...walking with a walker back and forth to the bathroom, to the doctor and around the upper part of the house in which I should have stayed longer. This too shall be past and I will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment