Background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Be Happy Where You Are At

It is early in the morning...well not now though it is 5:15. I got up at 3:30 this morning and I get a lot done and then sometimes go back for a rest a 6:00 until 7 and get busy on my day. I have to say I am content for the moment of where I am. That could be a good or a bad thing. With being laid up and out for nearly a month and a half it has been hard to get back into the swing of things on a run basis but every day I am healing from my injuries. It takes time and I need to take it so that I can get stronger every day.

While reading about the people in the Old Testament especially the prophets though they were persecuted because of what they knew to be true, they stuck to doing what Heavenly Father asked of them and never backed down. With my natural woman characteristics I want that same conviction to be happy where I am but to work at being better every day. If we berate ourselves that mentality sticks with us and we aren't moving forward....we are at a stand still. Take from your readings the important things that will give you that stick-to-it-ness to keep the obstacles from blocking your successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment