Background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Belated Journey

Last week I was going to share with you my journey with the Belly Fat Cure? Well, a lot happened...I was sick and I shot out of town without checking weather to surprise the girls in Idaho. I took Jacque with me and we left in a rain storm...the worst over the Bozeman pass going about 20 miles in hour and not seeing where we were going. I knew their was a big yellow truck behind me and thought I was safe if he didn't get too close. We went slow but kept moving. I have been in some scary driving moments but this was right up there. It rained pretty much the whole way but we arrived safely.

So my journey begins now after a week of being sick to my stomach and leaving town.

For breakfast I had 1/4 cup blueberries; 1/2 cup Fiber One cereal; Ezekial bread toast with coconut oil spread and cinnamon. In a half hour I will have a glass of water. It was a wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment